2/2/17

These days, guys

Photo by Annie Spratt

These days, I feel like I'm in a roller coaster, especially my sleep cycle. Also, to tell you the truth, in the last post when I said I went to the Uni after writing the post, well yeah, something happened there that I won't tell in here just in case some people reading, ha. Soz. It was downright embarrassing and absurd. Anyway, moving on. In this post I want to write about some things happen these days that I quite comfortable to share; uh well I just want to write something, so here we go.

Podcasts
Podcasts, duh. There are so many out there and there are so many recommendation. I remember I wrote podcasts that are recommended by people and I subscribed to them. Now, I won't lie that I didn't feel overwhelmed by the number. So, back then I decided to listen to the mystery ones first. Then, I knew I made a mistake. Turns out, I don't like mystery/crime/etc in a podcast form solely by the reason that it frightens me much more than TV series or movies. My theory is that, in a podcast form I begin imagining much more and asking what ifs. Since the input is an audio, my mind begin wondering, to put it simply, it's like when I read books. It's different case with visual, my mind doesn't get to imagine quite as much and I'm happy with that. 

After eliminating all crime podcasts, I still had many podcasts to get through. Then, I braced myself to unsubscribe to those I know I won't ever listen. After that I promised myself to go through one episode per podcast to see if I like it, if I will give another episode a go or to just unsubscribe. So far, it works for me! I just have to be more confident and trust what my gut tells me. Oh and by the way I know what podcast I'm into: ones that talk about everyday life and funny ones on top of that; just like conversation you're having with your friends.

Sleep cycle
My sleep cycle has been weird for about a week. I will sleep like at 8 p.m. and then wake up at 1 or 2 a.m. and then I cannot sleep. That's it. It's really weird. I know I should force myself a bit to sleep at 9 or 10 p.m. and see if I'll wake up at decent hour (4 or 5 a.m.) but I just can't. I get so sleepy (shaking my head). 

That's it guys! I've began really enjoying writing bits of my life again here although it's short. Hopefully short and sweet! x

No comments

Post a Comment

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall