8/21/16

How to manage your time better

source
Usually you’re better at time management with the older you get. But that’s not the case with me. I realized now that I hardly being productive or done anything at the end of the day. Maybe it’s me being super lazy or me having no schedule anymore (I’m doing my thesis, so no class). 

Today, I have two tips that maybe work for you (it is for me although I’m not good enough yet!). 
  1. Jot down everything you do and the hours you spend on it on daily basis. Then reflect on it. At this point, I’m sure you can figure out what activities you need to do more and what activities you need to cut down.
  2. Write a to-do list. However, don’t write too many things. And then start doing it! :)
And that’s it. Good luck!

No comments

Post a Comment

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall