7/14/16

(Totally) sick

It feels like a really long time since I wrote here. Maybe that’s because I was away from home for three days with my family for a trip (more of that on an upcoming post). Sadly when I came home I felt totally sick—up until now. I had headache but thankfully it’s gone now. What’s left now is flu but then I have my period and my stomach hurts so bad. Let me tell you, it hasn’t been easy.

It really isn’t good since I still have an internship exam coming. It got pushed until 18 this month. Initially it should’ve been on 13 or 14. I guess it’s a blessing in disguise?

Here are my true loves for when I’m sick or in period (or both!):

Detective Conan’s old anime and comics OMG. This never fails. I love love love Detective Conan. I watched it first time when I was in elementary school and fell in love instantly! But really, who doesn’t love Conan?

Comfort food Although I might have been sick because food, when I’m sick I always go for comfort food because it warms my soul 

Oversized shirt and track suit pants These are a must for me. Nothing can beats oversized shirt when I feel sick, moody and down!

Hope you are all healthy and in good condition!

No comments

Post a Comment

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall