7/15/16

Being sick and parents love

Not long ago, I shared that I was sick after I got home from a trip. This time around I want to share about the things I realized around the time I was away and when I was sick. One thing you might not know is that I miss blogging. I didn't blog (apart from some posts) during Ramadhan because I simply decided I wouldn't. However after Eid I feel so motivated to write many things (mainly my life, though)! But what this girl could do if Eid were packed with so many events 😅 My cousin had a wedding and some celebrations too three days after Eid. Also, I did not have the access to the Internet. That is okay though. I can just write and publish when I get home. 

However that was not the case. I was very very sick after I got home. I had a very bad headache and flu. And then period started and I had stomach ache. I was really sick I cried. I didn't even know what to do. It was a very long time since I've been that sick. 

But then a mother is a mother after all no matter how grow up her children. I am so thankful to have her in my life. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall