6/30/16

Revisiting my resolutions

Source

Since today is the last day of June, I thought there is no better time than today to review my resolutions I set back then! Here are the resolutions and the donuts are the indication of how I think how good I am in keeping them ^-^ (5 🍩 are the highest)

become a more religious person // I honestly don’t know how to rate this
decorate our home // No donuts. I haven’t done any decorating at all—just cleaning
drive my family // 🍩 🍩 🍩
spend a lot of family time (with big family as well!) // 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩
get active (dance, yoga and run) // 🍩 🍩
have a dream wardrobe of mine // 🍩 🍩
get my self a nice book shelf // Haven’t done this, sadly 
to do well in the internship // 🍩 🍩 🍩
finish my thesis // No donuts.
graduate this year // No donuts.
get a part time or full time job that I love // No donuts.
get a scholarship for my graduate study // No donuts.
learn a new language // 🍩 🍩 I learn French by the way
learn to operate Photoshop once again // No donuts.
do a charity work or volunteer // 🍩 🍩
cook more // 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩

Now, you can see that many of resolutions are not that practical. By that I mean that it’s only one time activity and then done. But I haven’t done those things (book shelf, thesis, graduating, jobs, and scholarship/graduate study). Thus, in February I actually made some goals that I really wanted to do or improve. It’s only four things: being more religious, improve my old and new friendship, do self-care, and write more. And to be honest, I’m so gutted with myself. I haven’t been as good as I want to be. 

Now that I’m 22, I realized that keeping friendship is so hard and I’m sure you know why. I think I might do a post about that soon. This friendship thing upset me a lot. 

By now though, I just wrote things that I think matter to me a lot and I just want to do well around that: being religious, healthy, kind, smart and sociable. And I really hope for the best for all of you and the people I love around me. 

All in all, it’s only June. I mean, we have a lifetime to do our best in our lives. 

Cheers! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall