1/31/16

Dear January


This month is an overall okay month for me ❤

*I had the time of my life. I got a break that I needed and am very thankful of that.

*My favourite trip this month would be the trip to the mom’s family house. We had a family gathering because one of my cousin is getting married. I’m so happy for him! // Also happy because I drove my family for 4 hours back and forth. Not my smoothest, but it’s a start!

*I’m thankful for the opportunities that came for me this month. Although, I ended up not taking any of them, I’m still thankful. Hopefully, the next opportunities will come with great timing!

*This month I learned again that “we all make plans but Allah S.W.T is the best of all planners” ❤

*I cleaned my room! It’s not done yet but I’m happy with the progress.

*I’m not happy with my thesis progress though. It also has some problems—can’t tell you yet. It honestly makes me upset.

I hope you have a wonderful January! x

3 comments

  1. Hoping February will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog and it's so dreamy and lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete

© FAFANADIA
Maira Gall